Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So, being unemployed has its' good features and upsides as well. I have more opportunities to go to the gym, help my wife around the house, daven with a minyan for mincha, start a blog, and search for a new job. I should learn some more, but have not yet grasped that opportunity.....and hoping I don't have to.

So yesterday I had interviews in Queens and Long Island.....we shall see. In the meantime I'm doing some work for private clients, and thinking/toying with the idea of really starting my own firm, at least on the side until I find something. But, I have the opportunity to do it full time as well as a client is offering me steady full-time work. Problem is I really, truly, don't want my the headaches and hassles of starting my own firm.

Getting ready for Pesach, baseball season starts and my fantasy team is ready to go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment