Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tatty, I'm Here

"My 5 year old son still comes into my bed almost every night. A lot of the time I'm so deeply asleep I don't even feel it. But, sometimes, like last night, I was slightly awake when he came in and whispered 'Tatty, I'm here.'

He has said that before when he comes in, and I don't know why. Is it to let me know to move over, to make room for him? Is it because he wakes up and imagines that I am lonely at 3:30 in the morning, and he's letting me know that it's ok - that he's there?

And, isn't that what we want to tell HaShem, our Tatty? Tatty, we are here. You're not alone in this golus, in this night.....and if You'll only move over and let us in next to You, we will come in?

Tatty, we're here."

No comments:

Post a Comment